What are the operating procedures of the Corrugated Machine?
Before starting the machine, carefully check all circuits, steam pipes and air valves for leakage, and refuel all lubricating parts.
1. Before starting the machine, carefully check all circuits, steam pipes and air valves for leakage, and refuel all lubricating parts.
2. Turn on the power of the main motor first and the machine rotates without abnormality before heating up.
3. The first product must be tested to determine whether the temperature meets the requirements and whether the pressure of the corrugated drum is normal. Adjust the pressure according to the requirements.
4. Sampling inspection is required in the production of products. If the size is large, it needs to be heated up, and if the size is small, it needs to be cooled down, and the temperature can be adjusted (that is, raised or lowered) at any time.
5. In normal production, it is necessary to observe the oil in the oil cup frequently, whether it is lower than the oil level line, and the oil should be refueled in time when the oil is lower than the oil level line.
6. It is strictly forbidden to touch the rotating parts with hands when working. (The machine is in a state of temperature adjustment when working to avoid burns).
7. When shutting down, cool down first. The main motor can be turned off after the corrugated drum is completely cooled down. If the machine needs to be shut down in special circumstances, the upper corrugated drum must be completely lifted.
8. Clean up the dust, oil and paper scraps on the equipment in time, and keep the equipment and the surrounding environment clean and hygienic.