How Should We Improve The Resonance Of Single-sided Corrugated Machine?
Optimize the mechanical structure: For the high-speed model, the offset model of the pressure roller and the corrugated roller is adopted
1. Optimize the mechanical structure: For the high-speed model, the offset model of the pressure roller and the corrugated roller is adopted; according to different speeds, different roller diameters are selected, and the diameter of the pressure roller should be as large as possible, which is conducive to reducing the amplitude. According to the natural frequency formula, the natural frequency (fn) of the roller is inversely proportional to the mass m and proportional to the rigidity k. When the diameter parameters of the two rollers are the same, their natural frequencies are similar, and when they are the same as the frequency of the whole machine, resonance will occur. Therefore, the upper and lower corrugating rolls use large and small diameter rolls, which is conducive to reducing the probability of resonance. For the wall panel structure of the single-sided machine rack, the ribs should be arranged reasonably to strengthen the rigidity and avoid the formation of echo boxes, which is conducive to vibration absorption and noise reduction.
2. The pressure roller adopts belt pressure or air bag loading method on corrugating roller, which can effectively absorb vibration, play a damping and vibration absorption role, reduce the probability of resonance, and effectively improve the surface indentation of cardboard.
3. During the production process, if the resonance speed section of the single-sided corrugated board is detected, on the one hand, measures should be taken to narrow the resonance speed section; on the other hand, an early warning should be taken during the production process to avoid production in the resonance speed section. .
4. Optimize the corrugated geometry. Since the upper corrugating roller and the lower corrugating roller, the corrugating roller and the pressure roller are in the operation process, they belong to variable-pitch transmission; the upper corrugating roller and the lower corrugating roller are in operation, and the teeth mesh with each other. During the corrugating forming process, meshing The existence of the gap between the teeth will produce impact, vibration and noise will occur, improve the traditional tooth shape, reduce the tooth side gap, and adopt the multi-arc corrugated tooth shape.
5. Vibration and noise are very close. When the vibration frequency is in the range of 20Hz~2KHz, the vibration source is also the noise source. For harsh high-frequency noise sources, measures should be taken to eliminate the noise source. If it cannot be eliminated, sound-absorbing isolation measures should be adopted. For low-frequency noise, the perforated resonance sound-absorbing structure is adopted to reduce noise. Therefore, according to the detection of different vibration and noise frequencies, different measures are taken, and isolation and vibration absorption measures are adopted to reduce noise.